Want to Learn and Do More Web Design And Get Paid?
Catamaran Marketing Agency is looking for a paid Web Design Intern. As part of Catamaran’s team, interns help grow our clients’ businesses by producing the following and more:
- Develops websites by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists on our team
- Design sites and templates to maximum usability with focus on client goals and a positive user experience
- Use some CSS techniques to solve design issues
- Customize pages, assist partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
- Give feedback and make recommendations for improving web sites and overall marketing for client
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have or be working towards a degree in Web Design, Interactive Design, or Marketing Communications Design or possess equivalent education and/or experience
- Be experienced with Content Management Systems - Squarespace and WordPress
- Be able to provide samples of some of your web design work
- Closely follow trends in technology for integration into our practices
- Be experienced with mobile and responsive web design.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and integrity in completing assignments producing excellent quality results with a solid reliability in meeting deadlines
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to thrive in an energetic, creative, fun and fast-paced environment
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent overall computer, cloud, software and technology understanding and skills
- Always be a team player with a positive attitude and good attention to detail
Catamaran Marketing is a cloud-based, cutting-edge, comprehensive marketing company with over 24 years experience serving clients worldwide in both traditional and digital marketing. Our clients enjoy our professional products and services in graphic design, web design, email marketing, search engine optimization, marketing, data integration and much more.
Opportunity / Compensation:
Pay is $15-$20/hour DOE for 10-30 hours per week as an independent contractor. You have flexible work hours and can telecommute to work around your schedule. If this feels like a good fit for you, this is an exciting way to get your foot in the door in the world of marketing. We look forward to hearing from you about joining the Catamaran Team in Marketing On The Edge!
- Web Design: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Please click on the button below to begin the process.