Visitor Tracking and ROI Analysis
See who is visiting your site, where they come from, what they are looking at, and how they are taking action. Use this information to make your site more customer friendly, develop engaging landing pages, and deliver warmer leads.
Visitor Intelligence Get a full visitor history of every visit to your website including what site they came from, the time, duration, and frequency of their visits, and a flow map of what pages and content they looked at.
Social and Email Campaign Analysis Integrate visitor intelligence into your social media and email campaigns to see which campaigns are driving traffic back to your site. Use this information to give future campaigns an even bigger impact.
Closed Loop Lead Tracking Connect a visitor's history with their contact information via a form they fill out on your website. Track important leads and use this information to contact them at the most opportune moment with the most appropriate content– just imagine what your sales team could do with this.
Prospect Alerts Never miss an critical opportunity. Set up prospect alerts to notify you when an important lead takes a specific action on your site or when an old customer returns to your site. We can set up prospect alerts to notify you of important changes delivered monthly, weekly, or as they occur.
Lead Tracking + CRM Integration Combine the power of Lead Tracking with your current Customer Relationship Management software. Our online marketing platform allows different levels of integration with the CRM platform of your choice including Salesforce, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and Oracle.
- Setup Visitor Tracking and Marketing Automation Platform
- Install visitor capture forms on your website to capture leads contact information.
- Connect our Visitor Tracking Platform with your Customer Relationship Management software
- Connect our Visitor Tracking Platform with your social media sites so that you can see the return on your marketing efforts.
- Provide you with a Visitor Intelligence Report that includes: what site they came from, the time, duration, and frequency of their visits, and a flow map of what pages and content they looked at.