Want to Learn, Get More Experience With Web Design, And Get Paid?
We’re recruiting! Catamaran Marketing Agency is looking to hire a paid Web Design Intern. By joining Catamaran’s team, this internship will help to grow your experience and our clients’ businesses by conducting the following services and more:
- Developing websites by coordinating with content creators and graphic artists on our team
- Designing sites and templates for maximum usability while integrating a focus on client goals and a positive user experience
- Customizing pages and assisting partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS
- Performing usability tests on interface design to ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Giving feedback and helping to improve websites and overall marketing for client
Do You Qualify? The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be working towards a degree in Web Design, Interactive Design, or Marketing Communications Design, or possess equivalent education and/or experience
- Be experienced with Content Management Systems
- Be able to use scripting in Squarespace, Google apps, and WordPress
- Be able to provide samples of some of your own previous web design work
- Closely follow trends in technology for integration into our practices
- Have a strong sense of ownership and integrity in completing assignments producing excellent quality results with a solid reliability in meeting deadlines
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to thrive in an energetic, creative, fun and fast-paced environment
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent overall understanding and application of computer, cloud, software and technology skills
- Always be a team player with a positive attitude and good attention to detail
All About Catamaran:
Catamaran Marketing is a cloud-based, cutting-edge, comprehensive marketing company with over 24 years experience serving clients worldwide in both traditional and digital marketing. Our clients enjoy our professional products and services in graphic design, web design, email marketing, search engine optimization, marketing, data integration and much more.
Opportunity & Compensation: Who, What, Where, and When?
Pay is $13-$18/hour DOE for 10-30 hours per week as an independent contractor. You have flexible work hours and can telecommute to work around your schedule. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, this is an exciting way to get your foot in the door in the world of marketing. We look forward to hearing from you about joining the Catamaran Marketing Agency Team .
- Web Design: 1 year
- At least 1 year at a 4 year university in field or related field.